What is it like to work in care?
What makes a great care and support worker?
We think it takes a special person to be able to care for others and to consistently display the values and attributes listed.
Support work is not just about personal care, although this is a key aspect of the job. It is about being a friendly, kind and respectful individual for your client who will allow them to live with dignity. It is about being empathetic to the fact that sometimes you may be the only person to visit them that day and giving them an ear to listen to their stories whilst working often does more for their wellbeing.
If you or your family and friends recognise these values in you then we think you will be excellent and should think about applying.
Ability to listen
The benefits of working with us
Working in Health and Social care gives you the following opportunities
- Great pension
- Flexible working to meet needs of business and individual circumstances
- We will train you and give you the time to successfully attain your SSSC registration to work in care
- You will be funded to undertake a qualification in Care
- You will have the opportunity to work your way up to leadership roles if this is your desire.
- Working with us is a natural career step into other health and social care partners such as the NHS.