Dumfries & Galloway Health & Social Care

How do I get help from CAMHS?

If you are over 12 years old, you may want to Self Refer yourself.  Or you can ask a parent / carers / professional to make a referral for you, but you will need to give your permission for this. If you are under 12 years old then a parent / carer/ professional will need to complete the referral with you.

It is important to tell the person referring you as much as you can so you can get the help you need. To find out more, read our CAMHS Information Leaflet

If we think we might be the best service to help you, then we will offer you a first appointment. We might then sign post you to other services, offer brief help or provide specialist help depending on the difficulties you are experiencing.

How useful was this page?

Click on a star to rate it!

Votecount: 0 | Average Rating: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.